Experienced document specialists know what they need to look for. Often the place where fake documents are analysed more precisely, is an office far away from the border posts.
So prior to this, fake documents must be identified by the frontliners at the border, on the motorway, on the train or at the airport.
Usually only 30 seconds are available for the examination of a document and to decide whether a fake is present or not.
The 15x – 22X Doculus Lumus – Mobile DocCheckDevice – Collector’s Edition RFID – without RFID will help you out to authenticate all physical security features in ID documents or banknotes, and in addition the RFID chip of e-documents can be partly authenticated.
• 15x or 22x magnification with achromatic, colour-true and distortion-free quality glass lens system with an inspection area of more than 2 cm shielded from light from outside
- 4 LEDs for incident light with extra strong boost (torch light mode)
- 4 UV-LEDs for extra strong ultraviolett light with 365 nm, also as a replacement for an UV-torch and with magnification to detect UV nano features
- Right-/left-handed mode for all left handers who want to activate incident light with the thumb
- Steady light for documentation purposes: 1min active, available with all light features; documentation without any additional smartphone app, just taken with a smartphone or tablet camera
- 8 LEDs for automatic rotating oblique light: Moving darkfield illumination makes raised features and paper fibres visible like a 3D realistic object, also perfect for colour changing holograms
- Automatic shutdown after 1min even on lasting keypress (if activated by accident during transportation)
- Minimum 3-5 months battery lifetime with just 2 AAA standard batteries or rechargeables („eneloop“ recommended)
- Large and sensible buttons for usage with gloves while having the device secured with the hand wrist band
- Robust but small housing and design: Drop safe from up to 1,5 m, fits in any shirt pocket
- Certifications: Europe (CE), USA (FCC), Canada, Australia (ACMA) and New Zealand
- E-passport verification with RFID quick check for all passport transponders (Type A and Type B, both ID and ICAO)
- Colours: blue, red, violet, grey, lime, orange and new military colours forest (olive) and desert (sand)
Includes protective pouch (possibility to attach to a belt)
Prices of the 15x – 22X Doculus Lumus – Mobile DocCheckDevice – Collector’s Edition RFID – without RFID are upon request.
No reviews as this product is new in our catalogue from January 1st 2019.